Thursday, January 31, 2013

Checking In

I just want to take a moment to thank those who read my words, and to let you know that I have been working on a very, very large piece to be published here as soon as it is done.  It has been a work in progress for about a week, adding and editing a bit every day, and I'm hoping to be finished with it by some time in the coming month.  This is why I have been so quiet lately, as I wanted to finish it before starting on another blog entry.

It has, however, come to my attention that tomorrow is the first day of February - and that means that tomorrow begins my month of recipe sharing.  So stay tuned for a new one every day, complete with photos and hopefully witty explanations of how to make whatever delicious thing I'm making that day.  

You could, of course, completely ignore my posts and just eat raw Ramen noodles out of the package.  But I wouldn't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment